Sunday, June 26, 2016

Comets From the Sky

Next Tuesday has me excited.

Like stupid excited.

If you haven't been paying attention, here is a quick video to catch you up.

Pumped yet? Allow me to explain why this helps you guys, especially those of you who enjoy our wonderful ship contract system. (and if you don't, you should start)

One of the features is "multi-fit", this comes as the last piece of a puzzle that has been harassing operations of larger organizations for years. With the combination of multi-purchase, named fitting, and multifit it is now easier than ever to fit fleets of ships. 1,000 battlysts? no problem!

So how do we celebrate this wonderful new feature? Comets... lots of them.

A few days ago I put in just under a billion isk worth of buy orders for 50 full fit (New) Primus fit Comets. They should be delivered by Monday. These are for you guys to enjoy, with (effectively) no cost to you. Yay \o/

However, there has been a complication. Comets sell for ~10 million on buys and ~13 million sell in Jita. This seems like a pretty good margin (it is) and as such there are a lot of people putting up buy orders to perform station arbitrage. This makes buying them at the lower value super difficult. The option is to just buy out the Comets at the increased price, but that kinda sucks.

Especially when we can make them.

Welcome to the corps very first LP buyback program!

I successfully purchased 2 Comets at the lower price, this leaves 48 to go. I am canceling those orders and putting up new orders for 48 Incursus and 48 Gallente Gamma Nexus Chips. These combined cost ~ 1.2-1.5 million isk. I will ship those in and put up contracts for these guys basically at cost. Members can pick up the contract, and for 10k LP each, turn them into Comets. You can then sell them back to the corp for 13 million isk each.

This is a buyback at a value of 1.2k isk/lp, which is pretty great.

You have to meet me halfway, I will be putting them up in sets of 5, buy the set, convert them, and sell them back for sweet sweet profit.

Once these are all filled the Comets will be fit up, and sold on contract for 1 ISK each! Like I said effectively free!

I hope you guys like this kind of thing, please give me any feedback and if you have any questions, hit me up in Slack

- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment